Fire Service Personnel:
Pure Blue is proud to introduce you to the brand new Exposure Journal. The Exposure Journal is your free tool to track your carcinogen-related exposures that you can use at anytime on any device.
For fire service personnel, career or volunteer, the app is:
- Secure – Only a firefighter can read their own entries
- Easy – One click to create an entry. We keep it short and sweet so firefighters aren’t filling in page after page of questions.
- Accessible – Firefighters can access the Exposure Journal at anytime from any device
Get started by creating your free account here: https://exposurejournal.app/
Developed in partnership with the Oregon Safety and Health Section, the Exposure Journal is free to all fire service personnel, career or volunteer for the next three years! A huge thanks to the Oregon Safety and Health Section for their contribution, support, and vision for this product!
The benefits for a department membership (also free for 3 years) continue to expand as we learn more about the data. For a department manager the data we are collecting will be able to identify:
- How many exposures in your department apply to which particular incident code numbers
- The number of exposures in your department by city
- The number of exposures in your department by county
- And much more!
Learn more about what we have planned for data here:https://exposurejournal.app/data/ After that, create an account and you can claim a department at any time. You claim a department by clicking on the “Manage A Department” link in the menu.
Pure Blue is an application development company based in Eugene, Oregon. We’ve been building healthcare related applications since 2005. The Exposure Journal is our latest project for the fire service.